Click here to download full spec sheet
Roe Air Frame
Always a leader in technological advancements, Fuse is proud to be one of the only production companies in North America to carry the revolutionary Air Frame from ROE Visual. We are thrilled to increase the ROE Visual product line that we carry.
The Air Frame is 65% lighter than the standard ROE Visual Touring Frame, allowing self-supporting walls up to 74’ (24m) high when hung, and 16 feet high when ground supported. ROE Visual was able to reduce the weight by building these frames with aluminum and true carbon fiber. These materials are optimal for durability and weight. The compact size allows the Air Frames to travel in carts attached to the LED Panels allowing easy configuration on site. Its tool-less setup allows rapid deployment, as well as minimal labor and load-in time. Once hung the frames are structured for easy access to replace modules from the front and rear. Reach out for more Air Frame specifications or any other event production needs.
- Multiple Products One Frame No Tools
- The ROE Air Frame is compatible with the CB3 and CB5 series tile, and is specifically engineered to be a tool less design. Install and strike is incredibly efficient as it’s just a snap here and a unlock there and it is down.
- Optional Wind Bracing
- The tool-less design of the ROE Air Frame allows the optional wind bracing arm to be removed with minimal effort, while remaining structurally sound while attached.
- Optimized Space Utilization
- The ROE Air Frame comes with a specially designed dolly that fits truck containers to save on transportation costs. The dollies are easy to move and can be stacked to save on transport.
- Easy Panel Access and Protection
- The ROE Air Frame allows for convenient front and back replacement of panels from a completed wall. Bottom edge pixel protection design helps maintain panel integrity during installation and transport
- Only weighs 12.2 pounds (5.53 KG) before adding tiles
Other ROE Visual LED Products available to rent